Starting the 2019-2020 school year, Cristo Rey Philadelphia will have a new professional dress code. All students are expected to be in full new professional dress code on Day 1 of Bootcamp.
We are partnering with French Toast Uniform Co. to offer uniform options that are affordable, easy for parents to purchase and complement the mission of Cristo Rey. The goal is to encourage school pride, self-awareness and self-esteem. As we move to a new state-of-the art facility at 1717 W. Allegheny Ave., dress code change is important and will complement the move to the new school.
View Dress Code Items and Prices here.
We will continue to offer polos at the pro shop at the regular price of 2 for $20.
We will host several order and measurement dates to ensure everyone is in uniform by the start of the new school year at 1717 W. Allegheny Avenue:
- Wednesday, June 5th (Day 200) from 11am until 3pm at 5218 N. Broad St.
- Wednesday, June 19th 11am -3pm (Church Rectory Basement)
- Saturday, June 29th 9am-12 pm (Church Rectory Basement)
- Wednesday, July 17th 11am-3pm (1717 W. Allegheny Ave)
- Wednesday, July 24th 11am-3pm (1717 W. Allegheny Ave)
- Thursday August 1st 4pm-7pm (1717 W. Allegheny Ave)
Volunteers will be available to assist in taking measurements and placing orders. The following form of payment will be accepted: Cash, Money Orders, and Credit/Debit Cards. Shipping will take 7 calendar days from date of order. Orders will ship UPS Ground unless expedited shipping is requested.
If you have any questions, contact the admissions office at firstname.lastname@example.org.