How to Apply
We're glad you are planning to apply to Cristo Rey Philadelphia high School! Before you apply, please be sure to check our eligibility requirements here.
Step 1 - Apply Online
Click here to fill out our online application.
Step 2 - Register for Admissions Test
Contact the Admissions Office at 215-219-3943 to register for an admissions test, offered on select Saturdays throughout the year.
Step 3 - Submit Materials
Gather the below supplemental application materials. You may send your documents via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or, fax to 215-525-9692 to Admissions Office.
Please note that you will need to download and print some of these forms. Materials do not need to be turned in all at once.
- Last year's report card
- Most recent report card (or progress report if report card is not yet available)
- English Teacher Recommendation Form (download)
- Math Teacher Recommendation Form (download)
- If you need to retrieve some of these items from your school, sign the Request for Records Form and turn it in to your school (download)
- Preliminary Financial Aid Form (download)
- A copy of most recent income tax 1040, W-2 (must be provided from parent who claims student as his/her dependent, as well as other providing adults in the household)
- Other forms of income (social security income, unemployment, SNAP, TANF, etc.)
Step 4 - Interview
After you have turned in your materials AND your student has taken the admissions test, the admissions office will determine whether or not your student will be invited in for an admissions interview. The admissions office will call you at that time to set up an appointment.
With questions or concerns, please call the admissions office at (215) 219-3943, ext. 1100, or email email@example.com.